The EGTC has submitted its first project proposal in the CEF Transport Call 2015 under the priority “Urban Nodes”. The study action is called “Rhine-Alpine Interregional Seamless and Integrated Travel Chain (RAISE-IT)”. The basic content is a multi-scale accessibility approach in important TEN-T urban nodes of the Rhine-Alpine corridor that promote the seamless connection between urban and TEN-T long-distance passenger services.
Workshops and Events
- 5th Expert Committee Meeting "Spatial and Transport Planning; Economic Development and Logistics"
- 15. May 2018
- 7th Assembly Meeting
- 6. June 2018
- Rhine-Alpine Corridor Conference
- 7. June 2018
- ERFLS Final Project Meeting
- 13. November 2018 - 14. November 2018
- RAISE-IT Project Meeting
- 22. November 2018 - 23. November 2018