The Rhine-Alpine Corridor is the most important European transport axis and connects the most successful economic regions in Europe with each other. duisport is the leading logistics hub in Central Europe and represents one of the major nodes along this corridor. As a member of EGTC we will actively strive to strengthen and further develop this transport axis.
Workshops and Events
- 5th Expert Committee Meeting "Spatial and Transport Planning; Economic Development and Logistics"
- 15. May 2018
- 7th Assembly Meeting
- 6. June 2018
- Rhine-Alpine Corridor Conference
- 7. June 2018
- ERFLS Final Project Meeting
- 13. November 2018 - 14. November 2018
- RAISE-IT Project Meeting
- 22. November 2018 - 23. November 2018